Re: [Denemo-devel] Titles

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Titles
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:23:13 +0000

On Sun, 2013-02-03 at 11:34 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> When I have a piece with score titles
Is this using "Simple Titles" or "Book Titles"

>  and insert a movement before, the
> score titles are present in the (now) second movement. On changing the
> titles, those of the first movement are set, but those of the second
> movement remain and cannot be deleted (i.e. right-click
right click on what?

>  > delete
> directive does not work).

Simple Titles are done by fighting LilyPond - what Denemo calls the
Title for the score is to LilyPond the title field in the first
movement, and what Denemo calls the title for the movement is the
subtitle field (and then a variable called print-all-headers is set
true). I don't know if a better way could be set up. But obviously it
will get in trouble if you set a title first and then add a movement
before :(

I'll try and see if I can find your "cannot be deleted" circumstance.