Re: [Denemo-devel] 1.0.0~rc7-6.mingw test

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 1.0.0~rc7-6.mingw test
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:01:58 +0000

I just tested selecting MIDI in on a vista box and it worked ok (well,
caution, this is with my own denemo.exe not the one Jeremiah has
uploaded, but it should be relevant).
Can you run the executable denemo-console.exe (in the same place as
denemo.exe) and tell me what you see in the console?
I cannot get it to run on a windows xp box at all at the moment (my home
grown denemo.exe that is) it fails trying to determine the size of a
drawable. It runs fine on the vista box.

Richard

The current windows .exe will hang on quitting the program I think