Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:57:02 +0000

On Wed, 2012-12-19 at 13:58 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> we can create a sample music score, full of all
> the features that can be created each one with a link that can run a
> script to tell the user how to create that feature.
I have made a start on this: In the source repository under
examples->AllFeaturesExplained.denemo there is a denemo score that has
explanations for how to create a few of the many things you can do with
Denemo. You click on the Explanation label to get the explanation.
Please let me know if this is working for you. I will look at making it
easily available - under the help menu.