[Denemo-devel] Good News - d-PopupMenu

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Good News - d-PopupMenu
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 11:48:16 +0000

I have finally sorted out how to pop up a menu from scheme. There is now
a function d-PopupMenu to do this. It takes a list. The list can be menu
labels (the menu label chosen is returned) or pairs of menu labels and
another scheme object, the latter is returned.
This can be used to improve those scripts that have had to depend on the
horrible d-GetOption syntax.
For example this:

(d-GetOption  (string-append "Treble" stop "Alto" stop "Tenor" stop "Octava
bassa" stop "Soprano" stop  "Drum" stop))

(d-PopupMenu (list "Treble" "Alto" "Tenor" "Octava bassa" "Soprano" "Drum"))

I will be using this to support wywsiwyg operations on things like
articulations fingerings etc.