Re: [Denemo-devel] New binary snapshots

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New binary snapshots
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 15:45:53 -0600

I will investegate. The linux binary appears to be linking.

Jeremiah

Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
Oh, I forgot to say, I also tried plugging in my midi controller, but
the MIDI tab in preferences did not list the device, so I get no MIDI
in :(
I see that there is a copy of portmidi code including windows section in
denemo's git, is this actually being linked in at the moment?

Richard