Re: [Denemo-devel] New binary snapshots

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New binary snapshots
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 15:48:47 -0600

I will look into getting the correct compilation flags.

Jeremiah

Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
I have downloaded and installed
http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.0.~rc.1-0.mingw.exe

The good news is the Window file locking problem is fixed with that
g_object_unref() call I put in the code.
New is that denemo-console.exe is not created, instead denemo.exe has
the console flag set. That is, denemo.exe creates a terminal which the
user must not delete otherwise he kills his work. LilyPond still has the
console flag set too, which with continuous typesetting turned on grabs
the keyboard focus at every note you insert! I guess you know the flag
concerned by now?

More challenging is that the windows version is not following the point
and click. The Evince widget is showing the location data, and the
anchors *are* present in the LilyPond window for the navigation to
happen, but the cursor does not move when a notehead is clicked in the
print view :(

This is going to be tricky to debug; I'll mull it over for a while, but
otherwise I shall just have to insert a lot of trace print-outs to find
out what is going on. I guess I could also wire up a scheme interface to
test out the navigation system...

Richard