Re: [Denemo-devel] Cautionary Accidental

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Cautionary Accidental
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 14:18:26 +0100

Thanks for this. Curiously I had just noticed the same bug in the
Reminder Accidental. What is missing is that Denemo is being told the
score is altered (if that were the only change you had made you would be
able to quit without saving).
I have fixed this (not yet in git), the workaround is anything that
forces a re-typeset (eg + - on a note).
Richard