Re: [Denemo-devel] Two bugs, one a showstopper in 0.9.6

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Two bugs, one a showstopper in 0.9.6
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:37:55 +0100

On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 21:14 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On 09/16/2012 01:07 PM, Richard Shann wrote:
> > On Fri, 2012-09-14 at 06:44 +0200, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> >> Ok. Its been updated.
> > I think we should release this now. I have started accumulating fixes
> > and improvements and so if we get the release out I can check those in.
> > Can you also create the windows .exe corresponding to this tarball? If
> > you have a useful GNU/Linux binary that could be good too.
> >
> > Richard
> >

> >> Jeremiah

> >> I filed a bug report about Savannah and they have made the repository
> >> accept the git pushes again (though without the ciabot notifications).
> >> Jeremiah, can you generate another release candidate with the fixes that
> >> I have committed to master?
>
> I am having a bit of trouble lately. My motherboard and cpu fried out on
> the computer I created the windows build on.
Oh dear, the stuff nightmares are made of...
>  I can recreate it. That
> won't be that big of a deal. My data is on SATA drives. The only
> computer I have now is a netbook. I am not sure if I am going to buy a
> new computer. I think I may just buy a SATA/USB adapter to access my old
> data. Unfortunately on my netbook, the gpg keys seemed to have vanished
> (maybe they expired?) so now I have to create new gpg keys and upload
> them to savannah before I can make the official release. I attempted to
> upload the new key and am waiting for response. I can create the 0.9.6
> git branch now if you would like to push something to git.
Yes please. I have acciaccatura waiting, and have nearly got continuous
updates of the final typeset (or a part of it) working (makes sense on
fast modern machines at least).
>  I was having
> issues with the environment variables with the linux binary.
I could play with it if you like. I recently had experience with a linux
binary, it said it could not find libasound, and it turned out I had to
install 32-bit packages to fix the problem...

Richard