[Denemo-devel] joel135 requested on #irc denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] joel135 requested on #irc denemo
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:53:29 +0100

I missed replying to joel135 on #denemo earlier, and as the link to the
forum from the chat is no longer working, I am replying here.

joel135> do you know whether I can use Del Segno (a goto keyword) in
Denemo? I can't find anything useful on google
Funnily enough I was wanting that just yesterday - I have just created
this script to do it:

;;;DalSegno
(if (d-Directive-chord? "DalSegno")
        (d-DirectiveDelete-chord  "DalSegno")
        (begin
        (d-DirectivePut-chord-postfix "DalSegno" "-\\markup {  \\italic \"D.S.
\"  \\tiny \\raise #1  \\musicglyph #\"scripts.segno\"}")
        (d-DirectivePut-chord-display "DalSegno" "D.S.")))
        (d-SetSaved #f)
;;;End of scheme script

this will go into git as soon as the release is out.

<joel135> Dal*
* jmaslibre (address@hidden/member/jmaslibre) has joined #denemo
<joel135> Where can I find http://goo.gl/WYE2n in the menus?

This last is the bar repeat sign. Here is a command script to do that (a
bit crude this one, needs a graphic putting in the display).
;;;WholeMeasureRepeat
(d-WholeMeasureRest)
(d-DirectivePut-chord-prefix "WholeMeasureRepeat" "\\override
MultiMeasureRest #'stencil  = #ly:multi-measure-rest::percent  \
\override MultiMeasureRest #'thickness = #0.48 ")
(d-DirectivePut-chord-display "WholeMeasureRepeat" "Whole Measure
Repeat")
(d-SetSaved #f)
;;;End of scheme script