Re: [Denemo-devel] MIDI instrument names

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] MIDI instrument names
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:14:43 +0100

We provide a GM soundfont and use it by default, so I think they do the
correct translation from name to program number. (I think I mistakenly
said channel in the last email, I think it is the program that it
determines). I don't use this stuff myself but someone noticed it had
gone just recently on irc.
Richard