Re: [Denemo-devel] GTK3 branch was Re: Playback "cursor", aka playhead

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] GTK3 branch was Re: Playback "cursor", aka playhead
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:15:57 -0600

I will fix the keysig thing tonight. I will take out the mode option. A user
requested it several years ago but I dont think its necessary and it
complicated the code. Eventually I would like to see all dialogs written in
scheme rather than c. We could script it now without the use of any gtk widgets
by having menu items for each key in subdirectories like key->set initial->d
major. Then possibly a popup can ask if you want all staffs. Then these
keychanges can be recordable actions. What do you think?

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T