Re: [Denemo-devel] changing pitch with key strokes ?

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] changing pitch with key strokes ?
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 08:37:08 -0400 (EDT)

there is progress... see below

On June 3, 2011 at 4:18 AM Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 16:08 -0400, Bric wrote:
> >

> > however, I'm experiencing a different glitch now.  When I start in
> > composer
> > mode, and most modes, actually, NOTHING WORKS.
> Are you are getting the selection box for selecting the profiles
> (Simple, Arranger, Composer...) when you start up Denemo? If not remove
> the .denemo directory in your home directory.

Yes, I am getting the profile selection dialog.

> > Next to the items in the menus you should see (in blue) the shortcuts
> (hot-keys, keybindings) present. Do you see any of these?

I see the blue shortcuts.  (Although, by far, not every menu item has one).

Here is what I discovered:  When the application starts in composer mode I get
the non-responsive keys. HOWEVER, pressing the Escape key seems to remove the
problem. All the other modes seem to be OK.

If there is more to discuss regarding this, perhaps it should be a different
thread?

(I would like to get back to my original topic)