Re: [Denemo-devel] changing pitch with key strokes ?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] changing pitch with key strokes ?
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:18:35 +0100

On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 16:08 -0400, Bric wrote:

> however, I'm experiencing a different glitch now.  When I start in
> composer
> mode, and most modes, actually, NOTHING WORKS.
Are you are getting the selection box for selecting the profiles
(Simple, Arranger, Composer...) when you start up Denemo? If not remove
the .denemo directory in your home directory.

Next to the items in the menus you should see (in blue) the shortcuts
(hot-keys, keybindings) present. Do you see any of these?