Re: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnails

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnails
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 12:02:41 +0100

On Sun, 2011-05-29 at 10:01 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> The thumbnail generation is crude still, but I see what we need now.
> The
> temporary files denemoprint.ly etc should not be generated in
> ~/.denemo
> but instead in a (pre process)
sorry a typo for "per process"
>  temporary directory in the $TMP
> directory.
that is, each invocation of denemo should create its own temporary
directory and not use ~/.denemo for the temporary print files. We could
also then allow people to fire off more than print at once, but that is
another story (involving the nasty printpid variable in print.c).