Re: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnails

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnails
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:32:39 +0100

On Sun, 2011-05-22 at 12:16 +0200, Till Hartmann wrote:
> If someone can point out to me how to extract the first few measures,
> I'd like to try implementing them ;)
This is the bit that I think I have nearly everything ready for, but
thanks for the offer. What I have just realized though is that it looks
like there is no (longer?) support for writing the meta data into .png
files in the GTK. It looks like the cairo library we use only allows
writing the image. Did you solve this in your mypaint application?