[Denemo-devel] mytest.ly

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] mytest.ly
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:51:18 +0200

Denemo fails to import mytestl.y correctly.
It does the importing loop but I see that not all notes are imported, right
from the start. For example the second voice is missing and the first note in
in this wrong octave relative to the second and all other notes alltogether are
in the wrong octave. The lilypond error desribed later also is there when
converting from Denemo->PDF.

Running guile lyimport.scm and copying the scheme output to Denemos scheme
window creates a similar result. I did not check on the details but at least
the start is the same. Missing voice, wrong octaves.

However, even Lilypond 2.12.3 which is installed on my system fails somehow.
BUT the pdf looks much better than Denemos import result, I would say it looks
correct.

LANG=ENG lilypond mytest.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.12.3
Processing `mytest.ly'
Parsing...
error: program too old: 2.12.3 (file requires: 2.13.4)
mytest.ly:25:15: error: unknown escaped string: `\Scoreh'
    \context {
               \Scoreh        autoBeaming = ##f
mytest.ly:25:30: error: syntax error, unexpected STRING, expecting '='
    \context { \Scoreh
                              autoBeaming = ##f
mytest.ly:27:4: error: syntax error, unexpected '}'

    }
Interpreting music... [8][16][24][32][40][48][56][64][72][80][88]
warning: cannot end volta spanner
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 3 or 4 pages...