[Denemo-devel] [bug #29006] d-Anacrusis does not count tuplets (or grace

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29006] d-Anacrusis does not count tuplets (or grace notes) properly
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 01:41:23 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #29006 (project denemo):

Hmm, I had assumed that defines inside lets were not global--I'll check it
one of these days.  Just my lazy approach to scheme, learning enough to get
by, and define seems an easier syntax.
The only other comment I have is that the documentation for Anacrusis says
that it turns the current measure into an upbeat/pickup.  Maybe that would be
a better way to go, but right now, it always goes back to the first bar of the
piece, not the current measure.  So we should either change the doc. to say
"turns the first measure into an upbeat/pickup" or change the script to be
more like ShortMeasure.  But then they would be redundant- so probably the doc
should say it turns the first measure of the score into an upbeat/etc.
-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29006>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/