Re: [Denemo-devel] new Windows installer inside.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] new Windows installer inside.
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:11:56 +0100

Thanks for creating this. This version of denemo on windows exhibits the
original problem with printing viz. LilyPond starts but does not create
any files until Denemo quits.
We need to ask around for any general reason why this might be: it is
possible that the LilyPond folk have hit this problem (hence the .bat
file in the package), but the gtk folk are more likely to be able to
explain what the circumstance that gives rise to the behavior might be.

Richard