Re: [Denemo-devel] pause

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] pause
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:29:57 +0000

On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 13:09 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Feb 15, 2010, at 11:48 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > Jeremiah - are you still developing the Playback Controls?
>
> I put it on the back burner in order to fix some importmidi issues.
>
> > We didn't get
> > any more feedback from those that want them, but the pause thing I
> > mentioned in this email and making the navigation buttons affect the
> > "playback head" (which doesn't make sense without the notion of pause)
> > rather than the cursor would make sense before we release.
>
> I made all the buttons trigger a procedure in scheme. Is the something
> in c that i would need to do to implement pause?

yes, we would need something, it seems right to build this in to the
play button (so pressing play changes it to a pause button and vice
versa). I'll do some work on the playback controls while you are on
pause :-)
Then if your importmidi is in good shape, I think we should seriously
contemplate a release - if anyone has any other thoughts please say!