[Denemo-devel] Where are Initial Preferences stored and written?

From: Nils
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Where are Initial Preferences stored and written?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 20:04:06 +0100

Hi,

I try to read the C code but need a little help.
I can't see where default, initial preferences are written. After starting
Denemo it creates a denemorc. I can see no denemorc in Denemo git dir, so I
think its generated.

I searched with find through all git files for "denemorc" and
"applytoselection" (as an example) but I do not understand it. I see its a
boolean value, I can see where in the GUI it gets placed... but not where
values are set to "0" or "1".

Nils