[Denemo-devel] cursor moves extending selection - again

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] cursor moves extending selection - again
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 18:10:29 +0000

The
 to_object_direction() internal function is extending the selection.

I am guessing that this is not helpful, in particular d-NextObject
extends the selection.

I think all this code is quite recent and so I propose to change this,
but it may be that some scripts are intentionally manipulating the
selection in this way. If so, please squeal as quickly as possible.