Re: [Denemo-devel] Next/prev rehearsal mark

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Next/prev rehearsal mark
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 17:12:43 +0000

On Sun, 2010-02-07 at 09:46 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Are their procedures or functions to find the next/prev rehersal
This sort of question ultimately should be answered by searching the
manual (in particular the table of all commands) for "rehearsal mark".
It looks like these are still in a disorganized state in the default
menu system - I haven't used them recently so I have not noticed.
Anyway searching for commands with rehearsal in them gives the
command RehearsalMark which says it is a combined bookmark/rehearsal
mark. And searching for bookmark shows there is a command NextBookmark
which I guess will find it.
But this is far from satisfactory:(, people will not know that bookmarks
and rehearsal marks are combined in this way.

Richard