[Denemo-devel] [bug #28578] StemUp /down commands.

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #28578] StemUp /down commands.
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:13:16 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Under Notes/Rests, Stem Direction, there are two similar-sounding sets of
commands : StemDown/StemUp, and StemsDown /StemsUp.
   As far as I can tell the only commands of these that would be useful to a
user would be pluaral ones: StemsUp and StemsDown.  The singular-named ones,
StemUp and StemDown, appear to sharpen or flatten.  The internals of denemo
might need these commands but they are misleading and should probably not be
in the menus, in my view.

To see what I mean, from a blank score, enter a C quarter note; then go to
Notes/Rests->Stem Direction->StemUp.  You will see a C#, with the stem
direction unchanged.
-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28578>

  Message sent via/by Savannah