Re: [Denemo-devel] menus, commands, and user ease of use. And other thin

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] menus, commands, and user ease of use. And other things....
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:41:35 +0000

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 16:36 +0300, alex stone wrote:
> start diminuendo
> end diminuendo
> delete dynamic
>
> This makes sense to me, but i can't seem to add the cresc/dim commands
> to a dynamics menu, in this format, with a menu listing on the menu
> bar as simply "Dynamics".
I think the cresc dim commands you refer to will be some built-ins. It
is questionable what the future of these should be (we don't have good
enough display control to do a good job of marking things that span
between two points in the music, so they may be around for a while yet).
In that case, with right click you can find the command name, say
Crescendo, which means that a script that is just
(d-Crescendo)
would invoke that command, and this script you could place in any menu
under any label etc...