Re: [Denemo-devel] MajorMinor Chord Recognition game

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] MajorMinor Chord Recognition game
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:24:46 +0100

On Sat, 2009-10-10 at 09:38 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> What about the script using a file
>
> chords.denemo
>
> in which "the scripter" places the chords they want with a
> DenemoDirective (tag "ChordNames", display=name of chord) on each?
I should have said that naming chords in this way (i.e. setting up the
chords with names) would be done by a scripted command, so the teacher
could devise a set of chords, press the "Name this Chord" command, get
asked for a name (which then gets attached to the chord) and then a
"Save this chord set" command would save the file as chords.denemo to be
picked up by the game when the pupil runs the game.