[Denemo-devel] MajorMinor Chord Recognition game

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] MajorMinor Chord Recognition game
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:59:33 -0500

I wrote a little ear training game for major/minor chord recognition.
It is a ruff draft so I have not committed it to git yet. I want to
modify it so the scripter could copy the script and then modify two
lines or so to test the chords of their choice. I am unsure how I am
going to do that at the moment.

(define Major "c e g")
(define Minor "c ees g")
define ChordPossibilities '("Major" "Minor"))

I want the user to be able to define a chord like this:
(define Major "c e g")

*the chord should always have "c" as the lowest note

Then the chord is added to the ChordPossibilities list. I figured I
would push many chord definititions to
Education/Aural-Training/init.scm

This script can be easily modified for a Music Theory game.