Re: [Denemo-devel] Crash: Unable to load the Script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Crash: Unable to load the Script
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:38:57 +0100

On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 17:29 +0200, Nils wrote:
> Same for Measures -> Adjust the barlines. And maybe more.
>
> Nils
>
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:26:06 +0200
> Nils <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > In the last few days I got here and there an "Unable to load the script"
> > which crashes Denemo. Latest git.

The message I see is this:

I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"/home/rshann/.denemo/actions/menus/ObjectMenu/MovementMenu/Titles
Etc/MovementSubtitle"
I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"/home/rshann/.denemo/download/actions/menus/ObjectMenu/MovementMenu/Titles
Etc/MovementSubtitle"

Unfortunately this is a bad message, it happens when you don't have a
local copy, or a downloaded update, of the script, which is normal, and
so should not cause a warning.

please raise a bug about getting rid of these unhelpful warnings.

If you have a crash in denemo, can you find an exact sequence to
reproduce it?

Richard