[Denemo-devel] Crash: Unable to load the Script

From: Nils
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Crash: Unable to load the Script
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:26:06 +0200

In the last few days I got here and there an "Unable to load the script" which
crashes Denemo. Latest git.

There were some strange menu entries which did that, but they disappeared when
I removed my ~/.denemo .

But it still happens for Movements->Titles etc. -> Subtitle

I tried it with an empty file right after I deleted ~./denemo and it worked for
subtitle (Or I clicked the wrong Item). But after that it crashed again.

Even if the script is not there or wrong, but why does it crash Denemo if this
popup shows.

Nils