Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: alsa

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Re: alsa
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:29:27 +0100

On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 07:16 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> I opened a bug report a while back about the init scripts. Maybe I am
> doing something wrong here. Currently if a new user wants to play one
> of the educational games they may think that they don't work at first.
I recall fixing a bug like this recently, and closing the bug report.
The fix was for the case where you have just saved an init.scm but may
not have executed it, so it won't work until you next load the script.

If it is a different bug or if the fix is not working please re-open.
Otherwise which bug is it?