Re: [Denemo-devel] Downloading scripts between denemo releases

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Downloading scripts between denemo releases
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:24:01 +0100

On Sun, 2009-05-24 at 08:47 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 05:57:46PM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > Ok, I have added a button to download menus from
> > ftp://www.denemo.org/download/menus
>
> I set this up. I don't know what permissions to place on it or exactly how it
> is to be used though. I am assuming we are going to filter through all the
> scheme files before they are placed on the server. If not how are we going to
> do the screening process?
That's great - yes we have to vet all scheme and LilyPond (e.g. embedded
in commands) because it can be used maliciously.
The idea is that these menus should point to the (untarred) menus
directory in last night's tarball. That way users can upgrade to the
latest scripts in git without waiting for the next release (and without
having to build from git).

Nils is looking into the upload side of things.

Thanks a lot for doing this so quickly,