[Denemo-devel] Downloading scripts between denemo releases

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Downloading scripts between denemo releases
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:33:17 +0100

After talk on irc, I think we have a scheme:

wget run from denemo either automatically or on request, and
the menu item "More commands" does a search ~/.denemo/download/menus if
it exists, otherwise /usr/share/denemo/action/menus if it doesn't

For the moment we don't even need to worry about downloading only if
there is new content, as there will be only a few kb at first. Later we
can provide some date stamp file.

We still have to sort out uploading of new commands/editscripts