[Denemo-devel] [bug #26257] Denemo windowsXP Version: Can´t display Help

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #26257] Denemo windowsXP Version: Can´t display Help because IE7 is not in the path
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:22:25 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed Denemo 0.8.2 for Windows, and, at first
glance, it seems to be the kind of software I like.
But the Help Manual doesn´t work. The first error message was: "Can´t find
firefox in the path", which is very little wonder because I only have Internet
explorer. In the Edit -> Preferences Menu, I changed the Help Browser to
"C:\Programme\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" which works perfectly when
entered in the Windows command line. But I still got the same error message
with the Help function, now saying: "can´t find c:\...\iexplore.exe in the
path".
Is there a way to get the Help function?
(I also tried the "manual" link from this home page but there was some kind
of server error)

Windows XP SP3, IE7
Pentium III 500 MHz, 266 MB RAM

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?26257>