Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] New website

From: list
Subject: Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] New website
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:32:47 +0200 (CEST)

> I like the idea of a wiki. We only have to worry about span and
> grafitti. I sometimes use a desktop wiki called zim. I very much like
> it to organize ideas.
>
> Jeremiah

Jeremiah, Richard

We will see what about spam when it happens. There are enough ways to
deal with it. Restricting pages, restricting only for logged-in users,
captchas, review and approve content by admins etc.

I was more concerned if you like the system or if you like the design. I
myself like it better: Better to read, it looks nicer and more
professional. But I also heard the wikis, in general, are more
unprofessionell than any other CMS.
I personally think thats not true, but I wanted to hear your opinion.

I think the new page is already ready to publish. All important content
is there and if its our real page we will be more honest to keep it
up-to-date.

Richard: Is it possible to make me a Savannah-manager? So I can change
the bugreport-list and use it for feature-requests also, instead of the
wishlist.

We have to look how we keep notes and nice ideas now, but it should be
very easy. There is already a "To-Do" list article, which I used to
remember the website to-do's.

Jeremiah, I personally use zim for everything and anything. You can even
use it on remote filesystems but local clients. Very good tool.

So if you both give me your ok I will change the new site to the
official site, after a few tweaks (like the default-logo :)) of course.
And of course the old page will be still avaible for an unlimited time,
only hidden.

Nils