Re: [Denemo-devel] A tricky to track down bug.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A tricky to track down bug.
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:40:49 +0100

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 18:08 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I think this is such a pernicious potential trap that we maybe should
> systematically prevent it. On entering the importxml load routine I
> will
> set a flag which the expose routine will use to prevent re-drawing of
> the part loaded score.
I've fixed this more elegantly, blocking the signal for re-drawing while
ok (I have checked). However, I will not re-instate the warning dialogs
for missing graphics as they are liable to repeat many times.

BTW, talking of elegance, we can get rid of the "excerpt" field, which
is used as a flag to tell exportlilypond to output a different header
for printing excerpts. Instead, the excerpt print routine can use
directives to insert the required header & then remove it after. Thus
(roughly):

score_directive_put_prefix("internal_excerpt_tag", "....the header needed")

before the exportlilypond routine is called and

score_directive_delete("internal_excerpt_tag")

once it returns.