[Denemo-devel] [sr #106714] Settings for Windows version of Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [sr #106714] Settings for Windows version of Denemo
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:11:18 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, sr #106714 (project denemo):

Yes it is not even a port, it is just compiled for windows.
What the windows version is good for is generating beautifully printed scores
via LilyPond, which needs to be installed separately. The LilyPond
installation may set the path in which case just "lilypond" will do ,
otherwise the complete path would be needed.

 I need feedback from windows users to know what values they would want for
this and other possibilities. I have set the audio out to windows media player
& it works, though it throws up a window which is distracting. I recall having
it set to some standalone MIDI player before - better, but I don't recall what
it was.

I don't know if MIDI input on windows will be possible without programming;
apparently jackmidi is being actively developed for windows, and then it will
be possible.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106714>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/