[Denemo-devel] More editing facilities.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] More editing facilities.
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:41:05 +0000

I've given an example of editing the text of the D.C al fine
command.This means that, for the first time, users can put arbitrary
text onto their music without looking at the LilyPond syntax. (Although,
doing it by modifying the D.C. Al Fine marking would be a hack - we will
need a non-specific text markup script for this to look sensible).
The example shows how to give the user a choice of what to edit (in this
case the position and the textual content of the D.C al fine marking).