Re: [Denemo-devel] jack menu?

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] jack menu?
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:38:23 +0200

I'll add my support here for both an --enable-jack at compile time, and a connect/disconnect button for Jack.

There's a lot of work that's been done with LASH to make it more robust, and it's paid off.
LASH and Jack (at least here) don't crash, pulling everything down with it, if one of the client apps lose the jack connection (which is rare here anyway).

So a LASHABLE denemo, with a jack connect/disconnect function makes a lot of sense, to me anyway.

2 roubles worth,

Alex.