Re: [Denemo-devel] jack menu?

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] jack menu?
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:08:22 +0100

A "reconnect to jack" function would be usefull, I agree.
Maybe just a button would be sufficient? Click and reconnect.

I don't think it should be possible to start the jack-server out of Denemo at
all. If Jack is not running at start a popup could warn you, but then you have
to do it yourself. Start JACK, click "reconnect". AFAIK this is common practice.

And about --enable-jack : I thought sooner or later it would be the standard to
compile with JACK?

Nils