Re: [Denemo-devel] A few notices about Denemo in the press

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A few notices about Denemo in the press
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:16:56 +0000

While I was updating the Denemo entry on Wikipedia, I noticed that the
article was scheduled for deletion in January (for lack of references
establishing its notability) and was rescued from this fate by someone I
had not heard of (thank you Joshua!).
I have noticed that quite a few downloads come via the link from
Wikipedia, and it is currently 2nd in the google listing for denemo from
my machine. So it seems that if we are to promote Denemo we should watch
this article & try to ensure it has references to anything that makes
Denemo notable.
I don't know whether the event Clif referred to would be relevant but it
would be in the right sort of category (e.g. if Denemo was mentioned in
a publication to do with the event).

Richard