Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo out-of-sync with latest lilypond (version 2.11

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo out-of-sync with latest lilypond (version 2.11.57)?
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:44:19 +0100

A few weeks ago I mailed with the lilypond people to get Denemo on their
Webpages. They said they like Denemo even though they prefer to write in plain
text (no wonder, since these are the core developers).

More important is, that they said that the Ly syntax will change with the next
release and they hope we can catch up. I don't know if this is 2.11.57 but if
it is, it would be the explanation.

Nils