Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose applied to Selection

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose applied to Selection
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 11:45:49 +0000

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 23:16 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> This sounds really great! Now we could make some usefull, often used,
> combinations with it like transposing ovtaves up and down.
This has been available ever since I pushed Edit->Select->Apply Shortcut
to Notes in Selection

I set this to Ctrl-A then (in EditMode)
Ctrl-A '
puts the selection up an octave while

Ctrl-A ,

puts in down, and of course
Ctrl-A .
dots all the notes etc etc.

You have to be in Edit mode for ' and , otherwise it just shifts the
cursor.

I believe Jeremiah is right about d-DiatonicShift as well.