[Denemo-devel] Transpose applied to Selection

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Transpose applied to Selection
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:09:47 +0000

I have succeeded in executing the following script to transpose the
selection by a major third:

(define Transpose::Interactive #f)
(define Transpose::Interval "c e")
(ApplyToSelection "d-TransposeNotes")

where d-TransposeNotes is broadly Jeremiah's real_transpositionx.scm
which just transposes the current note if not interactive. It turned out
that there was no provision for scripts to call scripts, so I have done
the plumbing for this and checked it in. It will be a while before I can
check in these scripts, as the ApplyToSelection function needs
extracting and putting in the init.denemo file (I think). But it works.
Attached is the current state of real_tran...