Re: [Denemo-devel] .denemo file type

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] .denemo file type
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:56:12 -0500

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 13:38 -0400, Yves de Champlain wrote:
> Hi
>
> this is just a glitch, but .denemo files are classified as gzip
> archives by gnome, regarding which application should be used to open
> a .denemo file.
>
> If I try to change this behavior, it seems I would need to define
> denemo as my default gzip application.
>
> Is there anything that can be done about this ?

I noticed this also. I did some google searching but found nothing. All
a denemo file is is a gzipped xml file. If you can do the research on
this and send us a few links on tutorials on how we can create a file
format that is registered by gnome a file that is different than a gzip
archive we would much appreciate it.

Jeremiah