[Denemo-devel] Other Notation SoftWare

From: Kaspar
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Other Notation SoftWare
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:45:45 +0300

Richard Shann wrote:
I would be most interested in knowing about other projects, as I don't
seem to find the time to look in to them myself. (I know they would
never really support figured bass, so I'm not that strongly motivated I
guess!)

Well, right now in the Reaper forum is a topic that covers some:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=22675

Especially the last post (now).
A quote from Libero Mureddu from the thread:

"... Ahhh, if someone would write a nice GUI for Lilypond, or if Noteheads would sell or open-source Igor... (following MuseScore carefully, now ;))"

Here are some of the links for others:

Canorus
https://canorus.berlios.de/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

MagicScore