Re: [Denemo-devel] Polymetrics

From: Kaspar
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Polymetrics
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:15:25 +0300

OK, thanks, it prints now.
I see that it's not as straight forward procedure as one would hope :)

Hopefully it gets there eventually...

As I'm new here, what are exactly the future horizons for Denemo?
Be a complete front end for LilyPond, or is this just an additional feature?

The reason for asking is - there are some other free notation programs there that are being developed right now (Canorus, MuseScore etc) and it would be helpful to know which to choose.

Kaspar