Re: [Denemo-devel] Examples added

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Examples added
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 17:35:38 +0100

On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 09:54 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> it-mv renames files just like mv does. I am not sure if you just git-mv
> to rename a file. I renamed it but I don't know if I did it correctly. I
> also noticed though that BelleQuiTiensMaVie.denemo
> PrintScoreAndParts.denemo are the same file. This needs to be fixed.
A few hours ago I did this:
 git mv examples/BelleQuiTiensMaVie.denemo examples/ScoreAndParts.denemo
  581  ls
  582  ls examples/
  583  git commit --help
  584  git commit -m "Change name of example to be self documenting"
examples/ScoreAndParts.denemo
  585  git push
I am not sure whether it was before or after your git mv. I hope we
haven't created a serious tangle. It could be useful to install links
where one file serves more than one purpose (the Belle also has how to
number every bar and how to move the numbers' position slightly)
I'm doing (done) the MenuItem to load from the gallery of examples.