Re: [Denemo-devel] Configure: Portaudio vs. Libxml2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Configure: Portaudio vs. Libxml2
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:18:14 +0100

I notice that the configure.in has the xml stuff immediately following
the portaudio stuff, and that the portaudio stuff has some line preceded
by the word "dnl" which seems to be a comment indicator:
configure.in
dnl PKG_CHECK_MODULES(PORTAUDIO, portaudio >= 18)
dnl CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $PORTAUDIO_CFLAGS"
LIBS="$LIBS -lportaudio"

AM_PATH_XML2(
  2.0.0,
  [
    LIBS="$LIBS $XML_LIBS"
    CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS $XML_CPPFLAGS"
    LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS $XML_LDFLAGS"
  ],
  AC_MSG_ERROR(Cannot find libxml: Is xml-config in path?))

Does portaudio support enquiring about its version, I wonder?

Richard