Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to compile 0.7.7

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to compile 0.7.7
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:54:46 +0100

Thank you very much for this - I did try this approach myself, but
perhaps I do not understand SVN, since the new file I picked up from the
tests directory only differed by a comment, so I assumed it was out of
date.
I've incorporated your patch surrounded by #ifdef PA_VERSION_19 in the
code (I couldn't see a version number flag in portaudio.h), and
hopefully Jeremiah can fix up the autoconf, and I can test it.
I'll check this in to git today if possible.

Richard
BTW - 0.7.8 is already released, and 0.7.9 is imminent - neither of
these has any additional requirements, but add many features.