Re: [Denemo-devel] Coredump adding a staff to score with more than one m

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Coredump adding a staff to score with more than one measure
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:28:06 +0100

I've seen this sort of bug - it very likely comes down to what I was
saying, that the original code didn't envision ever having different
staff lengths; in particular there is a list (measurewidths) which
applies to all the staffs and so is going to be problematic if some have
measures missing - it will be the wrong length - (I'm not really sure
what this array is, beyond what is implied by the name).
If you want to delete a measure from one staff only, a safer bet would
be to add a blank measure at the end as you do it.
Richard