Re: [Denemo-devel] Coredump adding a staff to score with more than one m

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Coredump adding a staff to score with more than one measure
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:46:41 -0500

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 16:49 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> whoops! forgot to attach the patch.
> here it is.

I added this to cvs. We still have staff issues though. If you have two
staffs with data and you delete one measure in staff 2 then add another
measure to staff 2 the data at the end of staff 1 gets removed.  I
haven't tested what adding a measure to 1 staff in the middle of score
effects the other staffs.